Therefore, Schwanog offers the perfect, highly economic solution with its ID grooving and turning systems for radial and axial applications, which are individually manufactured according to customer drawing. The WSI systems makes ID grooving and ID turning or even both manufacturing steps combined, using a single operation, possible. Schwanog tooling systems always consist of a tool holder and an insertable tool into which the customer-specific contour is ground.
- Part cost reduction by up to 40 %
- Significant time savings during tool changeover
- Due to highest repeatability the separate setting of the tool during tool changeover is eliminated.
- Generally, diameter > 2mm are achievable
- Increased productivity by up to 80 %