A large number of customers encouraged us to extend our range of Escomatic machines, and we can now present turnkey solutions for the New Mach and D2/D4/D5/D6 series.
This involved us in developing and building specific basic holders for each assembly. To accomplish this, we used our DCI and WEP systems as a basis, and we can now offer you a perfect solution for every application.
All solutions with technical data, dimensions and detailed information are now available with immediate effect on our website and in our brochure -
- Reduction in workpiece costs of up to 40%
- No need for separate settings after tool changes due to ultimate precision during changeovers
- Substantial time-saving when changing tool insertx
- Turnkey solutions for these ranges
- NewMach and D2/D4/D5/D6
- Substantial reduction in part costs