More productivity through reduced scrap!
The market for precision parts in the supply chain industry for automobile, aerospace and other sectors is mainly characterized by medium and large sized batches with the highest demands for quality and zero error tolerance.
The Schwanog Parts selector was developed to clearly optimize the random inspection of series parts.
The Schwanog Parts selector divides loose production batches into bins consisting of eight smaller units. In case of lights-out / unmanned production lines or production lines with limited personnel, sorting costs can be greatly reduced in case of tool break or other disruptive factors.
- Partition of loose production batches into smaller units through use of selector bins
- Bin system with indexing table which are passed through the part chute of the production unit
- Time or quantity-dependant indexing to respectively one bin
- Visual inspection of the produced parts in the last selector bin
- Oil filled double bins for jolt or scratch sensitive parts available